Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day at the Zoo!!!!

Today we went to the zoo with Nat, Kat and Rio and all the kiddos. It was a good time at the beginning I was a little BENT when I brought my jogging stroller (which isn't very easy to pack up) and I was pushing it emty the first couple of animals. Then I was saved when Karsen decided he would like to ride with me. I was no longer hating life pushing an empty stroller so thank you Karsen (i don't know if I am spelling his name right) Anyways the zoo was good and besides Egan's swollen eyebrow and Nicks road rash we made it out in one piece. Other than the fact that I am so tired from keeping an eye on Nicks all day he just ignores whatever you say these days he is taking lessons from his dad.

1 comment:

  1. Its CARSEN! 2nd of all you dont have to throw in there the fact that Nicks has road rash! It's my fault, I know! Dont make a sista feel any worse! hahahahaha Love you Nicks.

    ReplyDelete